Picker / Packer
At Sproose we are looking for a hard-working warehouse Picker/Packer with shipping experience. In this job, you will pick and pack items from our warehouse to fulfill orders. This involves building the boxes or pallets for shipment and placing packaged orders in the correct area for distribution. While you are picking items, it is essential to visually check for damage before packing them for shipment.
Picker/Packer Job Purpose:
Ensures proper flow of products in the warehouse, from receiving new products, repackaging, storing, picking, and shipping them.
Workings hours: Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm. Proposed salary R 4000 - R 8 000.
Warehouse Packer Job Duties:
- Receive stock and capture quantities on the
- Quality control of products
- Repackage and barcoding of products
- Pick and pack items for each order
- Build boxes or pallets for shipment
- Place packaged items in the correct area
- Scan items or manually update the inventory system
- Follow workplace safety standards
- Book courier collection and handover parcels
- Interact with suppliers
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- General warehouse tasks
Warehouse packer Skills and Qualifications:
- Warehouse or shipping experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Ability to work fast under pressure
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel & the ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to keep track of numbers and count accurately
- Work with precision and consistency
- Ability to multitask
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 23kg.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.